AvenueWest Managed Corporate Housing is a network of locally owned and operated real estate property management brokerages offering fully furnished and serviced residential properties.
In 1999, Kimberly and Eric Smith started AvenueWest Corporate Housing, Inc., today a multi-million dollar company that provides furnished corporate housing and property management services to upscale business travelers. AvenueWest was ranked #94 on Inc. Magazine’s top 5,000 real estate companies nationwide listing and recognized for 3 years in a row by Inc. Magazine’s list of ”5000 Fastest Growing Private US Companies;” was named the “Fastest Growing Woman Owned Business in Colorado” by Colorado Biz magazine; Awarded the CHPA 2010 Company of the Year award, the 2003 Emerging Business of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, and still reigns as the largest corporate housing property management company in Colorado.
Inspired to help people find corporate housing and real estate solutions on a national basis, Kimberly and Eric came up with a business idea to create a national Web directory dedicated to connecting owners and managers of fully furnished rental properties with corporate renters. In 2006, the couple launched CorporateHousingbyOwner.com (CHBO), the first-of-its-kind online portal that connects private individuals offering fully furnished rentals with corporate housing seekers. CHBO has received national acclaim and credibility after being featured in USA Today, The New York Times, US News & World Report and on The Today Show on NBC and CNBC.
Kimberly continues to lead in the corporate housing industry and recently served as the elected President of the Board of Directors for the Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) , the primary trade organization for the multi-billion corporate housing industry. She also was named as one of the top 5 finalist’s for Colorado Biz Magazines Generation XYZ leaders to watch, one of three finalists in the real estate and construction category of the Denver Business Journal’s prestigious Outstanding Women in Business award in 2007 and 2010; featured as a top ten in the annual Denver Business Journal “Power Book” and was featured in Denver Woman magazine as an outstanding business woman and mother; and in 2009 was selected to join the Denver Business Journal’s elite class of 40 under 40. Kimberly has been featured in numerous publications such as Reuters.com and the 2013 July/August addition of PREI Magazine as an expert on the corporate housing industry, property management, and real estate. In August 2013, Kimberly Smith was awarded the Denver Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business Award for Real-Estate.
AvenueWest’s Vision is to provide quality Managed Corporate Housing by professionally servicing a unique niche or business travelers with investment owner’s properties.
AvenueWest is committed to straightforward business ethics and honest communication both within the office and throughout all of our business dealings.
AvenueWest is committed to excellence, fairness and quality in everything we do.
- To deal honestly and fairly with everyone;
- To maintain a level of service beyond what people expect;
- To strive for all parties involved in a transaction to be satisfied with the outcome.
AvenueWest’s primary objective is to provide high quality condominiums, townhomes, lofts, single family homes, and apartments to meet the short-term executive housing demand.
We can best serve our tenants and property owners by always improving the quality of everything we do as a team. We are committed to the process of becoming a continuously self-improving organization.
- Comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as provided by Federal, State, and Local laws and Industry standards.
- All actions must promote sincerity, honesty, and integrity.
- Be knowledgeable, competent, and professional in all aspects of the business.
- Strive to maintain currency through continuing education, both formal and informal.
- Ensure that our actions reflect positively upon the company and our industry.
- Represent quality furnished corporate rentals.
- Represent qualified corporate tenants.
- Provide a high level of service and satisfaction.
- Maintain open communication with property owners.
- Work to maintain high occupancy rates for all units within our Managed Corporate Housing program.
- Constantly work on the timeliness of tenant payments.
- Process owner rent payments in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Upkeep rental units with cost effective maintenance and repairs.
- Inspect, inventory, and maintain the condition of all our units.
- Deliver timely and complete year-end tax and expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism within the business community.
- Provide an enjoyable, positive and functional work environment for all employees.
- Continuously improve.
- Support the positive growth of the cities and states in which we operate.